Meridian Cloud integrated with Maintenance Connection joins the best of class asset life cycle information management features of Meridian Cloud to the best of class asset maintenance management features of Maintenance Connection.
Each system manages the data in its own realm:
- Documents, revisions, renditions, workflows, and their relationships in Meridian Cloud
- Facility, location, equipment, and work orders in Maintenance Connection.
The integration supports these use cases:
- New and modified assets, locations, and work orders and their relationships in Maintenance Connection are automatically synchronized to Meridian Cloud.
- Engineers can link Meridian Cloud design and project documents to assets, locations, or work orders as described in Tags.
- Maintenance technicians can easily view Meridian Cloud documents related to an asset, location or work order in Maintenance Connection as described in View Asset Documents in Meridian in the Maintenance Connection help.
- Maintenance technicians can add new operations and maintenance documents to Meridian Cloud and link them to assets, locations, and work orders as described in View Asset Documents in Meridian in the Maintenance Connection help. The documents are placed in the Documentation branch of the vault and assigned the Generic Document type unless a different document type is selected.
To configure Meridian Cloud to integrate with Maintenance Connection, perform the tasks described in Configure CMMS Integration.
To configure Maintenance Connection to integrate with Meridian Cloud, contact Accruent Support.
To view Maintenance Connection assets in Meridian Cloud, you must be assigned to the Asset Viewer role. To link documents to assets, you must be assigned the Asset Linker, Asset Manager, or Asset Administrator role.