The following instructions describe how to install the Full Meridian Client software for Meridian Cloud users who need the CAD application links that are not included in the normal Meridian Cloud Client. The Meridian Cloud Client is self-configuring, simply run it and follow the simple prompts. Both installation packages can be downloaded from the Meridian Cloud landing page.
To install the Meridian client components on your computer:
Run the Meridian client installation package. The Meridian setup wizard starts.
- The setup files are decompressed and then the Welcome page appears.
- Click Next. The License Agreement page appears.
- Read the license agreement and either accept or reject the agreement and click Next. If you do not accept the license agreement, the installation will stop. If you accept the license agreement, the Destination Folder page shows the default location for the program files.
- Click Change and specify the destination for the program files if you want to place most of Meridian’s files on a non-system partition. The default folders are usually adequate. Click Next to continue. The Setup Type page appears.
Select one of the following options depending on the required client components:
- Complete installs all of the client components including application links using the default options.
- Custom installs only the components that you select on the Custom Setup page.
When you are finished selecting components, click Next to continue. The Choose Computer page appears.
- Type https://<TenancyName>.meridiancloud.net where <TenancyName> is your organization's Meridian Cloud tenancy name and click Next to continue.
- If you selected the PowerWeb component, the Specify PowerWeb URL page appears. Type https://<TenancyName>.meridiancloud.net/Meridian/start where <TenancyName> is your organization's Meridian Cloud tenancy name and then click Next to continue.
- If you selected the PowerWeb component, the Specify Site Cache URL page appears. Type https://<TenancyName>.meridiancloud.net/BCSiteCache where <TenancyName> is your organization's Meridian Cloud tenancy name.
- If you will use the same single sign-on authentication provider to log on as your Meridian Portal tenancy, enable Use External Authentication and then type the name of your Meridian Portal tenancy in M360 Tenant Name.
- Click Next to continue. The Specify Local Workspace Folder page appears. This folder is used to cache documents on a local hard disk for maximum performance.
- Accept the default folder or click Change and select a different location on your PC and click Next to continue. The Ready to Install the Program page appears.
- Click Install to complete installation.
To add components to an existing installation:
- In the Windows Control Panel, in the Programs and Features folder, select Accruent Meridian PowerWeb and then click Change in the toolbar. The Meridian setup program starts.
- Click Next. The Program Maintenance page appears.
- Select Modify and then click Next. The Custom Setup page appears.
- Select the components that you want to add to the installation and then click Next. The Ready to Modify the Program page appears.
- Click Install. The existing installation is modified with your component selections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.