The Meridian PowerWeb viewer allows you to print all or selected pages of a document to any Windows system printer.
To print a document:
- Click the Print icon . The Pages dialog box appears.
- Select All to print the entire document or type page numbers separated by commas (1,2,5, for example) or type a page range (1-5, for example) in the text box. Total updates to indicate the number of pages that will be printed.
- Click Print. A progress bar updates as the specified pages are prepared for printing and the Windows Print dialog box appears.
- Select the printer where you want to send the pages, set other options as necessary, and click Print. The specified pages are printed on the selected printer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you want to print additional pages or click Done if you are finished printing.