The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality in build 4.0.35. Some of these changes might not be available in your tenancy. Contact your Accruent account manager to discuss how these changes can affect you.
- MPS-1204 An issue has been fixed that could cause the Application Integration (Save, Save As, Open) dialog boxes to cause errors.
- MPS-7380 An issue has been fixed that could cause one Meridian Cloud application (Explorer, for example) to continue to work after the user has signed out of a different Meridian Cloud application (PowerWeb, for example) in a Chrome browser. Signing out of any Meridian Cloud application now closes all other sessions.
- MPS-7382 The Pen Settings File option on the Rendition property page now presents standard .stb and .c2t files for selection.
- MPS-14567 The XOD Resolution option on the Rendition property page now presents a list of values for selection.
- MPS-15023, MPS-15907 Packages received from Meridian Portal are now automatically scanned and imported without requiring manual intervention.
- MPS-15168 An issue has been fixed that could cause PPT and XLS files to cause errors during rendition generation. PPT and XLS renditions are not supported. PPTX and XLSX renditions are supported.
- MPS-15267 An issue has been fixed that could cause errors when a user accepts an invitation to join a project in a tenancy that includes underscore (_) characters in the tenancy name.
- MPS-15306 Rendition jobs no longer create a thumbnail image of the rendition template file when the source document is empty.
- MPS-15307, MPS-15369 Minor UI improvements.