The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality in build 4019. Some of these changes might not be available in your tenancy. Contact your Accruent account manager to discuss how these changes can affect you.
- MPS-1052 An issue that could cause errors when multiple users create projects or documents has been fixed.
- MPS-1293 Users may no longer select scopes or search for documents to which they do not have access.
- MPS-1754 Documents in the Unchanged state may no longer be released without routing through a workflow as described in Routing a document in a workflow.
- MPS-1855 When importing new Facility type documents, the Document Range option is now set to Manual by default to retain the original file name.
- MPS-1934 A new property page Comments is available that displays annotations made on documents in Meridian Explorer.
- MPS-2008 The Submit for Approval and Approve workflow transitions now require consensus approval before the document can proceed to the next state.
- MPS-14298 A Meridian Explorer import profile can now be enabled by Accruent Support to allow Meridian Cloud customers to bulk import documents and metadata as described in How to import bulk data.
- MPS-14577 Members of the Everyone group may now view the audit log.
Please sign in to leave a comment.