The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NBL-1275 The available properties for each document type and whether they require user NBL-2168 input can now be configured as described in Managing document types.
- NBL-2176 User and group lists can now be filtered by entering part of a group name. Long
NBL-2524 lists can now be navigated by pages.
- NBL-2459 The list of available types for the Tag Type property now includes Equipment, Location and Work-Order.
- NBL-2519 A user with the role of Account Administrator can now create user groups as described in Creating and editing groups.
- NBL-2580 Document property name changes in Meridian Cloud account administration are now synchronized to Meridian Power and Meridian Explorer.
- NBL-2773 An issue that could cause the creation of a new document to fail in a project that is linked to a Portal project that has been deleted has been resolved.