The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- MPS-1102 An issue that could cause incorrect data to appear on the Tags and Where Used pages has been fixed.
- MPS-1923 A new tab Pending Invitations has been added to the User Management section of the Account Settings page as described in Managing member invitations. Users with the Account Administrator role can view the roles and groups to which invitation recipients will be assigned if they accept their invitation. Pending invitations can also be canceled and resent.
- MPS-2045 Explorer users in Meridian Cloud may now enter a tag number as a criterion when searching for documents.
- MPS-2972 The MED Range option for the Document ID property has been removed.
- MPS-14010 A new column named Start Date has been added to the Revisions list in Explorer to show the effective date of each revision.
- MPS-14223 An issue that could cause the User Management page to fail to load for a newly registered user with the Account Administrator role has been fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.