After a review package has been returned to Meridian Enterprise from Meridian Portal and you have reviewed the returned documents, you can reject the package if the documents are not correct.
You can see the response that the lead reviewer selected in Meridian Portal in the Approval status property on the Details page of the documents.
This performs several actions:
- Comments that were added on the Remarks page of the documents during review are added to the Management Remarks column in the transmittal sheet.
- The status of the documents in the package is set to Rejected.
- The status of the package in Meridian Enterprise and in Meridian Portal is set to Rejected.
- The package is reassigned to the recipient in Meridian Portal.
- Right-click the transmittal sheet that corresponds to the package that you want to reject. The shortcut menu appears.
- Point to Document Workflow and click Reject. The package is rejected.