Creating a new project in Meridian Enterprise creates a new project folder in the vault to hold sub-folders and project documents. It also automatically creates a corresponding Meridian Portal project where you can share the project packages and Quick Shares with others. To create a new Meridian Portal project without also creating a Meridian Enterprise vault folder, see Creating projects.
To perform this task, you must be a member of group that is assigned to the Tenant Administrator role that is assigned to the parent folder.
- In the navigation pane, right-click the parent folder where you want to create the new project folder, point to New, point to New Project, and then click the name of the project type that has been configured to work with Meridian Portal. If you are unsure of what type to choose, ask a system administrator. The Project dialog box appears.
- Click options or type values using the descriptions in the Project properties table below. Required fields are indicated by the asterisk (*) character.
- Click Next. The Meridian Portal dialog box appears.
- Click options or type values using the descriptions in the Meridian Portal table below.
- Click Finish. Your new project folder appears in the navigation view.
Type a number to assign to the project
Type the name of the project
Enable this option to create a new Meridian Portal project with the information you entered.
Select a name from the list to be the owner of the Meridian Portal project.