The Publisher queue lists documents that have been submitted for rendering and/or publishing. This is the most useful way to see the documents that are waiting to be published by the next scheduled publishing job. The queue holds all documents to be published regardless of how they were added to the queue, automatically or manually from any source system. You can also view the queue to see what documents have already been published or that failed to publish for some reason and details (the process log) for each document.
You may not modify a publishing job for which you are not the job owner or a member of the Publisher Configurators group or the Application Administrators group as described in Accruent Meridian Enterprise Server Administrator's Guide.
In the Vault ribbon, in the View group, click Publisher Queue. The All Queue page appears and lists all of the documents currently in the queue regardless of their status.
Internet Explorer must be configured as your default web browser or an error may occur Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided.
To view the current status of a particular document:
- Select the document in the queue list. The current status appears in the STATUS group on the right side of the page. Below the status is the PROCESS LOGS group that shows all of the processing activity and can be used for troubleshooting.
To view only the jobs with a specific status:
- Click the name of the status in the menu. The page refreshes to show only the jobs with the selected status.
To view only the jobs with a specific property value:
- Type at least the beginning of the property value in the search box. The search operator that will be used is Starts With.
- Click the search icon . The list refreshes to show the results of your search.
- To reset the filter results, clear the search box and click the icon again.
To filter the list:
- Click the downward arrow to the right of the column name that you want to filter on, point to Columns, and then select or deselect columns accordingly.
To sort the jobs on a particular column:
- Click the heading of the column that you want to sort on. The sort icon indicates the current sorting column and direction. To reverse the sort order, click the heading again.
To change the order of columns:
- Drag a column heading and drop it in the desired position.
To hide or show columns:
- Click the downward arrow next to any column name, point to Columns, and then select or deselect columns accordingly.
To view the details of a job:
Click the icon of the job. The details of the job appear in the right pane.
The data that is listed in the PROCESS LOGS group is output from the publishing job if it has run already. If multiple attempts were made to publish the document, the data for each attempt is collapsible and expandable and the last attempt is expanded by default. Any error messages appear in red text.
Please sign in to leave a comment.