The main hybrid document must be under change by you in a workflow before you can rename it. For information about using workflows, see Document Workflows.
- Display the property pages for the hybrid document for which you want to rename a part.
- Click Hybrid Parts in the upper right corner of the page. The Hybrid Parts page appears, listing the names of the hybrid parts attached to the selected document.
- Select the hybrid part that you want to rename. The Document property page for the selected part appears.
- On the Edit menu, select Rename. The Confirm Document Rename dialog box appears.
- Edit the current name or type a new name and click Yes. The new name appears on the General property page of the hybrid part.
Please sign in to leave a comment.