The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NBL-1955 A new property page named Metadata Quality is visible for projects. If the Metadata Quality module of Meridian Analytics is configured for the vault, the page shows radial graphs of metadata quality for the documents contained in the selected project. It also shows a list of the non-compliant documents for easy editing to make the metadata compliant.
- NBL-2062 Several hours of inactivity no longer causes Meridian Power to stop working. The page will now automatically refresh and resume working.
- NBL-2163 A new single sign-on experience is now supported by all of the Meridian Cloud applications: Meridian Portal, Meridian Power, Meridian Explorer, and Meridian Analytics.
- NBL-2307 In the Project scope, it is now possible to unlock a document from a package that was sent to Meridian Portal as described in Locking and unlocking documents. The user must be assigned to the Document Controller, Project Manager, or Project Administrator roles.
- NBL-2308 The abilities of each security role for each scope is now documented in Security role descriptions.
- NBL-2333 In the Project scope, it is now possible for a user that is assigned to the Project Manager role to discard a document from a project as described in Discarding a document from a project.